Oneness Events - Calendar View
- By default the calendar shows all events for all countries, all categories, etc. Events are color-coded by category - the color legend is at the bottom of the page.
- For a more specific calendar, use the drop-down select fields to select events by location and/or event Category.
- For saving space, only the time and the first 20 characters of the event title are shown in the colored box. Click on the colored box to view more details: full title, start/end times, location, trainer name, links to webcast and signup, plus event description.
Search by text - City, Trainer Name
- Enter any portion of the text you are looking for into one or more of the search fields. This will find events where that text is found anywhere within that field.
- Example 1: Entering san in the City field will find events in San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, etc.
- Example 2: Entering Pat in the Trainer field will find events offered by anyone with the letters "pat" anywhere in their first or last name.
- Search terms are NOT case sensitive. Entering Pat returns the same as results as entering pat.
- You can search by multiple fields at once. For example, you can find all the events in a city name containing San being offered by a Trainer with Eric somewhere in their name.
- All search fields are combined with AND, so the more fields you search by, the more restrictive and the fewer results you will get.
- If you are not getting enough results or the results you expect, alter the search terms to make them less restrictive.
Custom URL Links
You can create custom URLs to the events calendar page by adding certain "parameters". This is convenient for creating a bookmarkable link that automatically searches for the events you desire without having to enter anything into the search form. You can create a URL that will automatically display things like:
- A calendar of events offered by one particular Trainer.
- A calendar of events offered by a list of particular Trainers.
- A calendar of events in only a particular category (like an OM event).
For the full detailed instructions on how to do this, please visit:
All events shown in timezone: UTC